Luxury homes for sale in League City TX
Nestled in the counties of Galveston and Harris is League City, a vibrant yet relaxing neighborhood in Texas. People who enjoy boating and fishing will love League City as it’s filled with waterfront properties and attractions.
League City boasts:
• 4 marinas
• Over 7,000 registered boats for recreational activities.
There are dinner cruises available or day rentals for those who simply love spending time out in the water.
Living in League City
Golf enthusiasts will be pleased to know that League City has two public golf courses and one championship golf course. Many luxury residences can also be found within the golf communities of Magnolia Creek.
There are plenty of sports facilities around town, and several expansive parks for everyone to enjoy.
The beauty of nature and lessons on the American West are combined in Butler Longhorn Museum, a famous 10-acre waterfront Heritage Park that is used both for events and for educational tours.
Aside from visiting and taking a tour around League City, you can also enjoy opt to purchase your own lakefront property in one of the most attractive areas in Texas.
Luxury homes in League City offer the best amenities around. These homes have an assortment of amazing highlights such as:
- Circular drives and car garages for 4 or more vehicles
- Boathouses and boat slips
- Fabulous patios with summer kitchens and fire pits
- Expansive decks, balconies, and verandas
- Luxurious pools surrounded by palm trees
- Gourmet kitchens complete with granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerators, and Viking appliances, plus butler’s pantries
- Soaring ceilings, elegant wrought iron staircases, and gorgeous travertine floors
- Rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows or sunrooms
- Game rooms and/or gyms
- Huge family rooms with fireplaces
- Master suites with sitting areas and master bathrooms with vanities
Many luxury residences can also be found within the golf communities of Magnolia Creek. There is also a highly-coveted subdivision called Casa Marina Del Sol in the south side of Clear Lake.
Explore your options with Jimmy Simien’s today!